Discover what U.S. businesses should know about the Canadian customs process before shipping products to the border. With supply chains normalizing, retailers looking to replenish store shelves, and consumers pushing e-commerce sales to new levels, Canada is wide open and an ideal market for U.S. businesses. However, as U.S. businesses look north to Canada, a potential obstacle stands in the way – the Canadian customs process.
Customs clearance is an unavoidable part of exporting to Canada. But with a good understanding and a knowledgeable shipping partner, the process can be a hassle-free and seamless cross-border importing experience. Our whitepaper provides an overview of the key Canada Border Service Agency (CBSA) requirements and explains how thousands of U.S. shipments successfully enter Canada each day, each meeting all cross-border requirements which importing from the U.S. to Canada.
In our whitepaper,” Canadian Customs: What U.S. Exporters Need to Know to Keep Shipments Moving,” we’ll explain the cross-border shipment process, which includes:
- CBSA checklist for importing commercial goods into Canada
- Top reasons for customs clearance mistakes
- The “new NAFTA” — USMCA and what you need to know
- How to choose the correct terms of service
- What to look for in a Canadian logistics partner for hassle-free cross-border shipping