Supply chain sustainability and e-commerce
The drive for more sustainable shipping practices is taking place at the same time that e-commerce growth has taken off. During the pandemic, customers moved online. In fact, 76% of businesses say the COVID-19 pandemic is the most important issue motivating their environmental sustainability efforts.
It’s important for businesses to understand how customer expectations are changing and how sustainability influences their shipping preferences.
Download our latest research to learn:
- The top sustainability business measures customers expect to see;
- Actionable ways businesses are improving their sustainability efforts;
- How sustainability values differ between Canadian and American shoppers;
- How shifting demands are influencing business and shipping decisions;
- How your shipping provider can help you deliver on your sustainability goals.