Purolator is sponsoring this online event by LogiPharma
Healthcare logistics is a highly demanding industry and the pandemic has largely accelerated the need to improve the safe transport of medical goods, equipment and vaccines in large volumes and during emergencies. At the same time, tech advancements allow more patients to receive hospital administered medications at home. With stay-at-home mandates and growing familiarity of virtual meetings, this new service shows no sign of slowing down. Manufacturers and distributors must optimize their supply chains to meet today’s demands, and succeed into the future of healthcare logistics.
Keeping up with today’s dynamic healthcare environment is a challenge, and you’re not alone. Purolator’s time-definite shipping solutions ensure consistency and reliability using Canada’s extensive shipping and logistics network.
Optimize your supply chain for the future of healthcare
Purolator offers a variety of specialized shipping services to meet the demands of the healthcare industry.
- Delivery across North America. Specialized services for timely and transparent shipping between Canada and the U.S.
- Special handling and white-glove services. We treat healthcare products meticulously.
- Time-definite delivery options. Urgent and sensitive packages reach their destinations on-time and intact.
- Specialized packaging needs. With the options of temperature-sensitive and high-visibility packaging, we ensure the integrity of your shipment.
- Transportation of dangerous goods. Our expertise helps us deliver products that need a high level of care.
Why choose Purolator to deliver your healthcare products?
Expert cross-border services
Delivering Canada, coast-to-coast
Getting your healthcare products to where they’re needed
Rest assured that your goods will arrive where and when they’re needed, anywhere in North America. In addition to our extensive coverage in Canada, we offer international shipping to and from the U.S. With over 25 years experience of cross-border logistics, customs expertise and an array of shipping options, we’re making it easier to safely ship your healthcare goods across the border to the people counting on them.
Solutions for Healthcare Logistics: Expand Accessibility, Safeguard Integrity and Leverage Innovation.
A healthcare business can gain reach, assurance and align with innovative new opportunities when working with an experienced logistics provider. Our whitepaper discusses the following topics:
- Expanding the accessibility of medical devices.
- Safeguarding the integrity of pharmaceuticals in-transit.
- Understanding factors and trends shaping the future of healthcare.
Get event-ready! Here are some helpful, related materials
9 Ways to Optimize Your Healthcare Supply Chain Management
Health Care in Canada: 9 Facts Beyond COVID-19 [Infographic]
3 Smart Ways to Avoid Regulatory Compliance Mistakes
* Mobile QuickShipTM is currently only available within Canada.
1 Purolator Inc. (2019). Unicode Directory, October 2019.