Updated: 01 September 2023
Supply chain management ensures that your business operates efficiently even during tough scenarios. Supply chain planning also gives small to medium-sized businesses a significant competitive advantage. And in a broader sense, ongoing supply chain innovation has helped make Canadian businesses more competitive, at home and abroad.
This ebook is designed to help you understand the essential elements for successful supply chain management so you can gain a competitive advantage even through economic uncertainty. We’ll answer the following questions:
- What are the foundations of supply chain management (SCM)?
- What are the most common types of supply chain management models?
- What are the essential steps of supply chain management?
- What is supply chain planning? How does it impact a company’s operations?
- What are the process flows of the supply chain?
- What is the role of reverse logistics in supply chain planning?
- What is supply chain forecasting and why is it important?