In a scramble to handle the massive influx of volume and demand in the last couple years, shipping and logistics companies leaned into digital innovation investments to increase their capacity and improve all aspects of the supply chain. The good news? Many businesses now have more options for improved supply chain logistics. The danger lies in falling behind consumer trends and losing out on revenue opportunities.
How do you know which trends are fading and which are here to stay? The trick is to take a comprehensive view by examining different angles of procurement and supply chain management, supply chain strategy and logistic management.
With the help of one of Purolator’s strategy experts, we’ve identified the top three emerging supply chain trends that business leaders can’t ignore: increased customer expectations, the need for sustainability and supply chain efficiency. Within each section, we’ve taken a market deep dive into the emerging supply chain strategies and solutions that are available to help you create a smart logistics strategy to grow and scale your business.
Download our whitepaper to discover the latest trends in logistics and supply chain management. We’ll answer your top questions, such as:
- How can I prepare for logistics trends in automation and digitization?
- What are micro-fulfilment centres and how can I leverage them in my logistics strategy?
- What are the most urgent delivery options I can offer my customer?
- How can shipment tracking and visibility help my business stay ahead?
- How can I leverage an omnichannel fulfilment strategy?
- What are the latest logistics trends in data security and privacy?
- What are the top freight shipping strategies?
- How can I leverage just-in-time delivery strategies?